• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How often are name changes given out?

You have said that so many times now that you made it to the annoying kids crowd.
Perfectly done, exactly what I wanted, don't know how much it pleases me that you are annoyed along with all the other know-it-alls. Now please respond again without addressing the topic at hand so you truly do snag that bait little fishy.
As for the name changing, I don't know if they devs will ever allow it beyond what has been discussed due to the potential for abuse; i.e. cowards hiding behind a screen doing and saying things that they wouldn't otherwise say in front of the person, and then simply wanting to change their screen name to avoid the consequences.

Jern2017

One of the reasons I agree with the fact that names can only be changed under special circumstances is the abuse that could happen if players were scamming others with selling goods and were allowed to keep changing their names.

DeletedUser40061

I wish i could change my name. Sometimes i pray i ran into someone with same username, but so far no luck:p

DeletedUser40061

Why? Are you no longer kind?

sometimes iam an ogre where i take pleasure in a rare moment of plunder after revenge. other times include me hoarding supplies, holding back fps to help lvl a new posted gb. the name i want is oswyn the scrounger, hence hoarding resources and not sharing.

RazorbackPirate

sometimes iam an ogre where i take pleasure in a rare moment of plunder after revenge. other times include me hoarding supplies, holding back fps to help lvl a new posted gb. the name i want is oswyn the scrounger, hence hoarding resources and not sharing.
Revel in the hypocrisy. Embrace your inner Trogan Horse.