• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] HOW TO create trade threads for my Guild. (button, button, who's got the button?)

DeletedUser

I've clicked and searched everywhere, and can't figure it out. Usually when I can't find something, I look under the couch..black-and-white-lost-road-sign-lost-or-very-lost-favim-com-3843491.jpg

Freshmeboy

It should be in your message center...click it open and click the top right bar. That opens the create message menu where you can add all your guildies, title the thread and write an opening message to get it started. Good luck

DeletedUser

It should be in your message center...click it open and click the top right bar. That opens the create message menu where you can add all your guildies, title the thread and write an opening message to get it started. Good luck
Thanks, I'll go take a gander...

DeletedUser

Well, I did that. I added my one guild mate. And then there was only one window to write into, I wrote into it, and sent, and it just apeared in the main thrread

DeletedUser

I did manage to click on ht e paper clip in the right hand corner, it offered the new gb bar, andthere is another otion on the right that says trade offers, when you click it, it pops up and reads: coming soon!

Pehaps it is because I am the only one with gbs...I have no idea, I give up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

does it need to be unlocked with progression?

If I knew how, I'd tell you how to do it.
Ask your guild leader or one of your top guild officers how to do it.
If they don't know, send a letter to someone up high in another guild.
I know I don't know all the answers.

download hhkhk.png

But I know how to find them.

Freshmeboy

Xoorch, in my create message center their is a button that says "add all guild members"...next to that is a player name bar that I can add individuals, as many as I like, by typing in their names. This way I can send to hoodies and friends if need be. I'm playing on PC. Are you mobile...?

Freshmeboy

There maybe messaging privileges as well that need to be unlocked by your leader/founder...I have seen this in other MMO's but I am unaware if this is true in FOE....again, good luck

DeletedUser

This is just a little test guilld, I created it. And have one guild member. I was just testing all the bells and whistles, and could not figure the threads out, I do have gbs, my follower does not. But this should not exclude being able to donate, or have trading..I did go to that spot and filed it out, and all it did was post to the main thread......so....I will not have the guild long, it is just a little experiment..

Lancer

This is just a little test guilld, I created it. And have one guild member. I was just testing all the bells and whistles, and could not figure the threads out, I do have gbs, my follower does not. But this should not exclude being able to donate, or have trading..I did go to that spot and filed it out, and all it did was post to the main thread......so....I will not have the guild long, it is just a little experiment..

It is probably because of only having one guild member if you had more than one you could choose individuals to add to a thread or the entire guild. Try again after you get one more member and check each members settings as well.