1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Lancer
Last Activity:
Sep 15, 2019 at 6:55 AM

Share This Page

Lancer

Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator

I love this time of the year! This month I will turn 29 and the weather is almost always perfect, especially in the evening. Sep 15, 2019 at 6:54 AM

Lancer was last seen:
Sep 15, 2019 at 6:55 AM
    1. Lancer
      Lancer
      I love this time of the year! This month I will turn 29 and the weather is almost always perfect, especially in the evening.
      1. Super Catanian likes this.
      2. Super Catanian
        Super Catanian
        Me struggling to not get caught in the rain or sun...
        Sep 15, 2019 at 5:40 PM
      3. Stephen Longshanks
        Stephen Longshanks
        I just turned 63 earlier this month.
        Sep 16, 2019 at 5:06 AM
        Super Catanian likes this.
      4. Super Catanian
        Super Catanian
        Congratulations to both of you! I just turned 16 last month, so I have that going on for me... :-P
        Sep 16, 2019 at 5:36 AM
    2. Oswyn the kind
      Oswyn the kind
      hope we get more new members. my trades sit for weeks on end. im predicting we will have total of 80 within 3 years time. by then ill be slightly older and have a "dont care" attitude lol
      1. Lancer likes this.
      2. Lancer
        Lancer
        I know that as soon as I see trades from ya I accept them 90% of the time. But yes, I'm with you on trying to get more active members too.
        Aug 16, 2019
    3. Lancer
      Lancer
      High Guard Reapers in Jaims is currently seeking active members to join us in our endeavors. Message me here for my in game name.
      1. Lancer
        Lancer
        Well my in game name is Waynebryan1990.
        Aug 10, 2019
    4. Lancer
      Lancer
      It feels great outside right now where I live.
      2. Super Catanian
        Super Catanian
        Lucky you! Here in Texas, the weather isn't very dependable...
        Aug 10, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
    5. Lancer
      Lancer
      I'm so glad that the next couple days are going to be nice! Finally get good weather during my days off!
      1. Emberguard
        Aug 10, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
      2. Super Catanian
        Super Catanian
        Haven’t had a party in a while!
        Aug 11, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
    6. Oswyn the kind
      Oswyn the kind
      You know, after an unfortunate incident within my guild where a member used excessive profanity - the (f) word, it didnt get filtered. Inno should fix this right away. It is very discouraging seeing profanity being used in the game
      1. Lancer likes this.
    7. Oswyn the kind
      Oswyn the kind
      Done, i setup 5th city in houndsmoor...i must be crazy
      1. Lancer likes this.
    8. Oswyn the kind
      Oswyn the kind
      I might setup a 5th city on another world! First have to scout around any friendlies i recognize who posts here and compare notes. For me, foe is a very complex game to master, even now i still struggle. At same time obssesed with it. Its a love, hate relationship
      1. Lancer likes this.
      2. Lancer
        Lancer
        I play in Yorkton and Jaims. I have a love, hate relationship with the game too. Lol. I love to play but sometimes it can feel like another job.
        Jul 31, 2019
    9. Oswyn the kind
      Oswyn the kind
      i may change my city name..what it is ill reveal in game. my city is as the profile says a non progressive city. it will never get past the next age. there are no military bdlgs present. thus no battles fought. the first ever sanctuary city in all of east nagach me thinks. but would love to win some cool premium bldgs in events.
      1. Lancer likes this.
    10. Lancer
      Lancer
      I want to wish everyone a safe and happy 4th of July! In you drink, drink responsibly! ;)
    11. ragnartheviking
      ragnartheviking
      Hi. I have an iPad Pro that I use sometimes in the game. I wanted to know if FOE has how to do things in the game on the ipad? Something that is recent. I just found something by accident, and it made me wonder how many things I don’t know. Can you help me with that please? Tyvm... Ragnartheviking...
      1. Super Catanian
        Super Catanian
        There are a few functions on mobile that are not necessarily on PC. However, they are usually small things and they don't have a huge impact on normal gameplay.
        Jun 17, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
      2. Emberguard
        Emberguard
        If you can link what you found it’ll help in defining what you need to know
        Jun 17, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
    12. Oswyn the kind
      Oswyn the kind
      do you go by this name or another name on jaims
      1. Lancer likes this.
      2. Lancer
        Lancer
        My name in game in waynebryan1990.
        Jun 13, 2019
    13. Oswyn the kind
      Oswyn the kind
      i have no idea..hey! i just tried it out on the pc...looks like i can start new city..i chose jaims. but i cant do this while on mobile. very odd
      1. Emberguard
        Emberguard
        Once you’ve started a world you won’t be re-starting but rather switching worlds
        Jun 13, 2019
        Oswyn the kind and Lancer like this.
    14. Oswyn the kind
      Oswyn the kind
      hmmm i tried starting on a different world but it said your current city will be deletd...so thats out. unless i create new acct...i want to try and set up a city to look more efficient with less roads. sort of a (test) phase...to compare new city with current one.
      1. Stephen Longshanks
        Stephen Longshanks
        How did you go about trying to start on a different world? I've started cities on different worlds over 2 dozen times and never had that message.
        Jun 11, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
      2. Emberguard
        Emberguard
        If you could supply a screenshot that'd probably help
        Jun 12, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
    15. Oswyn the kind
      Oswyn the kind
      Which world are you on? I may setup new city soon
      1. eliza1983 and Lancer like this.
      2. Lancer
        Lancer
        Jaims is my first and main world. Yorkton is my other world that is newer but just as important.
        Jun 10, 2019
    16. Lancer
      Lancer
      Happy Memorial Day to all of you!
      1. eliza1983 and DreadfulCadillac like this.
    17. Snickernous
      Snickernous
      The thread about Aid button should have been given game developers long ago. I have the max amt of friends and know I am not alone. It is a pain to aid every one when a simple button could aid them all at once. VERY SIMPLE TO DO....If you reply that it has not received the amount of support it is supposed to get, take into account the ACTUAL number of people that really come to the forum and read this.
      1. DreadfulCadillac likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Emberguard
        Emberguard
        It has been given to game developers prior to that thread being made. The beta forum forwarded the same idea with a thread that had a solid indepth discussion on the reasons behind why it'd be wanted and what variations could potentially work.
        May 19, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
      4. Emberguard
        Emberguard
        Not every idea is going to get massive amounts of support on every forum platform. However if you'd like to improve the US forums proposal sample size of player opinions there's nothing stopping anyone from encouraging players to visit the forums on a regular basis so all ideas get more feedback
        May 19, 2019
      5. DreadfulCadillac
        DreadfulCadillac
        i have written alot of proposals, only 1 ever even made it into the voting prosecess , it was either passed or people still voting, dunno...and the only reason for that was because no one ever proposed it before so it was unique
        May 20, 2019
        Lancer likes this.
    18. eliza1983
      eliza1983
      Evening Lancer hope you are having a great weekend :)
      1. Lancer likes this.
      2. Lancer
        Lancer
        Thank you, I hope you have a wonderful Easter!
        Apr 21, 2019
    19. BarkMaster
      BarkMaster
      YOU COPY AND PASTE EXACTLY WAS WORTH CLOSING THE POST?.... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT...
      1. Lancer
        Lancer
        I closed it because snowbelle already answered and told you what you would have to do and the rest was becoming a shove match.
        Jan 10, 2019
      2. Lancer
        Lancer
        There was no longer going to be a relevant discussion when in fact there is nothing to discuss. You got your answer from snowbelle and that was all that was needed.
        Jan 10, 2019
    20. BarkMaster
      BarkMaster
      How can you close my thread... when there was nothing in there to close it for....!