• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to Decline Guild Invitations

Czari

Before I joined a guild and received an invitation, I thought I recalled a place where I could check Yes or No. Now that I'm in a guild and receive invitations, I can't find the place I went to before - perhaps it was the guild area which is now showing as "Your Guild." I clicked on the invitation in Town Hall and received the message I needed to leave my guild before joining another so I was afraid to continue because I don't want to leave my current guild.

I don't want to be rude and leave guild invitations unanswered so is there a way to decline a guild invitation (preferably the Yes/No buttons I saw before)?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

DeletedUser9184

There is unfortunately no way of doing so. It's best to answer to the guild through writing a message to a leader if you want them to know.

Czari

Thank you, Bye. I respond to unsolicited guild invitations in the manner in which they were sent. If someone from the guild sends a message to me inviting me to their guild, I return the message. Many are simply the Town Hall version with no message follow up. The ability to accept/decline via Town Hall would be a good function to have but I'm not going to hold my breath on that being implemented. ;)