• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] How to determine number of specific military units in inventory

• Thread starter DeletedUser38010
  • Start date

DeletedUser38010

I am attempting to understand how to determine how many of each type unit I have in inventory. I have a Traz and one Rogue hideout in my city. I play on an iPad so when I 'count' the units on my screen I have 32 rogues, then when I collect from the Traz (6 rogues), the number of rogues displayed on my screen remains the same. So, what is the quickest way to determine how many of any specific unit is in inventory? Yes, I did filter to unattached units and selected 'fast unit' but the issue is not resolved. Thanks in advance for helping me understand.

Lannister the Rich

For performance reasons, only 20 unattached units are shown on the scroll bar. They rotate out as the units get injured, but I don’t know the rate on that. To know how many total unattached units you have of each, scroll all the way to the right of the units, there’s an icon with a cloud and an arrow pointing down. Tap on that, and a tooltip will show you how many unattached units you have “on standby”. It filters out which units it displays using the regular filters. So, you can pick an age, and/or unit type to narrow down which ones the scroll bar displays as well as the tooltip

DeletedUser

I am attempting to understand how to determine how many of each type unit I have in inventory. I have a Traz and one Rogue hideout in my city. I play on an iPad so when I 'count' the units on my screen I have 32 rogues, then when I collect from the Traz (6 rogues), the number of rogues displayed on my screen remains the same. So, what is the quickest way to determine how many of any specific unit is in inventory? Yes, I did filter to unattached units and selected 'fast unit' but the issue is not resolved. Thanks in advance for helping me understand.
For Rogues you would have to filter for Light units. Depending on how many overall units you have, you may have to filter for an age where you don't have many other units. For example, on one of my worlds I have Light units from every era, Bronze to Oceanic, and on mobile I have to filter to a specific era to see the number of Rogues because there are too many different Light units for the tooltip display.

DeletedUser38010

Thank you for responding. I have since learned if I had just clicked the cloud/arrow the unattached units would have appeared. I missed that part. Again, thanks for being there to help