• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to make money?

DeletedUser28180

So if I want to progress to the Early Middle Ages -I have to unlock multi-storey houses. The cost for doing this is 600 diamonds. There is no other way to unlock it. It would probably take a year to acquire diamonds through quests etc - so in other words this is forcing you to pay. I know the company has to make money - but....600 diamonds is about £7.99 - which is a lot I think. A "free to play browser game" - yeah right.

Boo! Hiss!

DeletedUser8152

So if I want to progress to the Early Middle Ages -I have to unlock multi-storey houses. The cost for doing this is 600 diamonds. There is no other way to unlock it. It would probably take a year to acquire diamonds through quests etc - so in other words this is forcing you to pay. I know the company has to make money - but....600 diamonds is about £7.99 - which is a lot I think. A "free to play browser game" - yeah right.

Boo! Hiss!
In fact, you do not need to unlock multi-story houses; they are not a prereq for any other technology. So you can just skip them if you want.

DeletedUser25273

Every era has a 'premium' house, in most eras, it is just a house you pay x diamonds to put down 1 of that house. EMA is different, in that the technology cost 600 diamonds to unlock, and after that you don't need to pay any diamonds to put those premium houses down. Unless your play style is to pay a lot of diamonds to have the best houses (which you will then sell off and spend again the next level), Multi-Storey houses are not something you want. If it is, they can be a good deal as you can get it at the very beginning of the era, and lets you build as many of them as you need.

DeletedUser15042

As was said, no need to unlock the diamond tech. This is in deed a free to play game. And you can get those diamond buildings if you play GE, and its free.