• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to people constantly sell goods they're not at yet?

KeithOfTheForge

I constantly see people selling Arc goods but, when I look at their city, they aren't even in the Future yet and sometimes they are a couple ages behind.

I've barely ever gotten any goods from beyond my age. How is it that people can constantly sell thousands of goods that are beyond their current age?

DeletedUser8428

I constantly see people selling Arc goods but, when I look at their city, they aren't even in the Future yet and sometimes they are a couple ages behind.

I've barely ever gotten any goods from beyond my age. How is it that people can constantly sell thousands of goods that are beyond their current age?
Keith, while Agent's response might sound like a snarky response, it's really good advice.

Players love to explain why they do what they do - those with experience love to share what they know .. at least, that's my experience. So send them an email and ask them how they did it.

Salsuero

There are a great number of ways to obtain goods in this game and several ways to get them for ages beyond your own. You're undoubtedly aware of the trade market and have likely noticed that you can trade for any age of goods shown. As long as you have a buyer, your trades will be effective. How you obtain buyers is the real question. Once you obtain the goods (and blueprints) to build the Dynamic Tower, an alternative method to the trade market for acquiring goods of any age becomes available. Those are the simplest answers without going into the many ways one can convince others to accept his/her trades.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Guild hopping and finding unfair trades in your favor was a favorite of mine while I was camped bronze age in one world.

Trading goods up. Slow but sure, works best with a high level Chateau in lower ages.

Buying goods for fp. This can work if you can buy cheap and sell high.

Dynamic Tower. If you can manage to trade down VF goods to whatever era you want (one age at a time), the amount of lower age goods you end up with can be enormous . Especially if you find people to trade 2:1.