• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to submit an idea?

auroramae

Thank you. I saw that after I posted. It says we can continue to vote, but I don't see voting.
Is there a list of improvements that Forge of Empires is considering?
My suggestion is simple enough. It's a feature in the mobile version that isn't in the desktop browser and I'm wondering if they are considering it.
My suggestion is to make the inventory fragment counters red until ready. Currently the bar is always green and the counters are white.. They could make the bars green and red and keep the counters white or move the counters out of the bars, or make the bar white and the counters red and green. In this new era of fragments galore it just seems like a time saver and it's already very easy to spot a complete item in the mobile version.

xivarmy

Thank you. I saw that after I posted. It says we can continue to vote, but I don't see voting.
Is there a list of improvements that Forge of Empires is considering?
My suggestion is simple enough. It's a feature in the mobile version that isn't in the desktop browser and I'm wondering if they are considering it.
My suggestion is to make the inventory fragment counters red until ready. Currently the bar is always green and the counters are white.. They could make the bars green and red and keep the counters white or move the counters out of the bars, or make the bar white and the counters red and green. In this new era of fragments galore it just seems like a time saver and it's already very easy to spot a complete item in the mobile version.
It's been closed for a very long time. There's nothing left to vote on.

There's an ideas section in the beta forum that's still functional. Or they pay attention to discord moreso than the forums.