• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I’ll lease lower the amount of continent map objectives in daily quests

DeletedUser33070

There is way too many “gain control of sectors” in daily quests for the game to deduct a point when you can’t complete it. I’ve been given more sectors to take over than are available on my map several times in a short period. Considering that I lose a point toward the chest every time, this is not fair. To give a player the goal of taking over 5 sectors in a day is pretty much impossible unless conditions are perfect. Then if you manage to pull it off and use up all your goods, the game hits you with more sectors the next day and then you lose your point making the work on the previous day a complete waste and sets you up for more difficulty on the next one. Please lower the chances of sector control and the amount to control by a lot for daily quests.

DeletedUser31440

Have all provinces in the CM conquered and don't scout the next provinces, you will no longer get any conquer sectors in the DC, you also won't be able to farm a sector for defeat x units, pick your poison.

Graviton

The thread title gave me an idea: allow each sector to be acted on twice. If you choose you can negotiate to 'lease' the sector, which would count towards negotiating quests, but you don't actually own it yet. You can then go back and either negotiate a second time to take possession of it, or conquer it militarily. If you choose to take it with troops the first time, that's it, you don't get two shots at that sector.

I don't think I like it enough to submit a formal proposal, just bored this morning and thinking out loud.

DeletedUser31498

If you don't scout a new sector (as in you have zero unconquered sectors), you will never be asked to gain control of one. So finish up your province, and DON'T SCOUT.

whoops, didn't see Ozyman's reply.

qaccy

Sounds like bad luck to me. There are enough tasks in the DC list that you shouldn't necessarily see any particular task more than another, though it's certainly possible and more likely on days where you get a list of four to five tasks rather than a mere two. We're all inevitably going to have a particular task or set of tasks that we really hate seeing, but that's just the way it is! At least, as others have said, it's possible for you to remove the possibility of seeing them by conquering all of your available provinces. :)