• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I am looking for top guild to join

Our Guild, the RoyalsII has been doing relatively well among guilds as we are #34 but the top guy of our guild just left and I don't know why. I was #3 in our guild and now I am #1. Evidently if the #1 player left, there must be some problem I am not aware of. As such, I am looking to leave as well.

I am player #450 in the world here and I play guild expedition all the time. In fact, I have been #1 in our guild every week in GE.

I am looking for a top notch Gold guild.

I am going to finish the guild expediition this week if the manager opens level 3 so, I want to stay until I finish that level this week. Nonetheless, I will be looking to join another guild. If interested in having me, please send an invite.

Dursland

You'd be welcome at Fast Builds. We were #2 recently, #11 now. We had a few of our top era players go to form their own guild so they could focus on siege camps in GBG.

That's why the rank drop, but we still have a great crew here. We open GE4 weekly, and we were Gold league in GBG but we got paired up against every other top guild and dropped down to silver but should be back in gold next session.

We do gvg too but that's slow as most people don't have traz yet or are just getting off the ground. Mostly GE and GBG at the moment but yes we GvG too.

We also have all the standard stuff: swaps, trade threads, circle trades for quests, GB spots thread, prints, etc.

Send me a message ingame if you are interested.

Last edited:

Dursland

Updating this in case anyone else comes looking - don't want to steer them wrong.

We moved over to the new guild, Ascendant. It's a great guild, 1.9 thread and fixing to be #1 without starting a war. If you meet the requirements then would highly recommend.