• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] I AM NEW PLAYER AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT A NEW WORLD

DeletedUser29748

Hi am i wonder wen will be open a new world? ( Y ) I like this browser game a lot but i am to behind from others players on X and 2nd how many days earlier will you avaunt the open of new world? ( if will be one). Thx a lot for your time and sorry for my bad eng.

DeletedUser28670

A few months, probably, less than a year. I'd say a month or two.
Xyr, US world 23 is the newest world. With some playing and some dedication, you could break top 1k in a few months, so it isn't too bad.

DeletedUser26965

Hi am i wonder wen will be open a new world? ( Y ) I like this browser game a lot but i am to behind from others players on X and 2nd how many days earlier will you avaunt the open of new world? ( if will be one). Thx a lot for your time and sorry for my bad eng.
The thing is unless you spend money you're always going to be behind those who do, also depends on how often you play of course. Xyr has only been open 6 months. New worlds are coming but we don't know when, Inno never says until the day of or just a bit before.

Ylisaveta

Some beta players were saying on the forum there that the new world is already showing up - greyed out - on their login. Yorkton, or something like that. This probably means it's coming sooner rather than later. If any of you play on mobile, take a look.