• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I have a IRL request.(Hoarding)

DreadfulCadillac

GUYS....PLEASE PLEASE stop hoarding toilet paper, food, water,medical supplies etc.. ONLY take what you will actually NEED.
I get it...Covid-19 is scary, the stock market crashed, everywhere is a ghost town, and there are major shortages. But guess whats causing the shortages?people buying more then they need. At this point i don't care if you are a democrat, republican, or 3rd party. Lets overcome divide and work together on this issue. I'm sure you have common sense.. And us with common sense should unite and NOT hoard. PLS...

Stop hoarding, and help stop the shortages.ONLY take what you need..PLEASE

Last edited:

DevaCat

OK I know this whole sorry mess is very serious. But what is with this world wide hysteria over TP. Folks seem more concerned with that than the actual virus. Plus it is a respatory virus not a gastric one so no-one will have the Skoots. I will start to worry if I cannot get my Folgers.
The panic would be funny if it wasn't so sad to see people behaving so foolishly. Just a few days ago went to the local Frys (Kroger) and in addition to a whole long aisle completely devoid of any paper products of any kind, there had been a run on coffee as well. I did manage to score a small can of Mount Funky Mystery Bean, but hey, Java is Java! What I don't understand is why every bit of iodized salt was taken. Is there some internet virus cure I don't know about? :rolleyes:

Freshmeboy

I sent a link to family and friends about portable bidet sprayers that are easily attached to your toilet supply line...these bidet sprayers run anywhere from 20-60 bucks and can be installed by just about anyone. If you can turn a wrench and and valve you can install it. I installed two for my Mom before the pandemic and had an extra one for my master at home. You can order them online and have them delivered from various retailers like Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
Toilet paper...? We don't need no stinkin' toilet paper...