• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I have been offered a Forge Plus Package by clicking upper left.

Johnny B. Goode

Yep. Bought it in my main city. We'll see how the next 28 days go. It may be the only time I buy it. It is nice that I now don't have to scroll through the entire screen to find Incidents. Or pay the 5 Diamonds for automatic collection/reset.

McBluefire

Word of caution, it only applies to the world (server) you buy it on, it does not apply to your entire account.

Personally I see no value in it and think FOE has really missed the boat on this one.

Offerings:
  • The FP bonus should be aligned to age or current city FP production - like a 14% a week kick back on what was collected.
    • 10FP a week is a joke for any player - you start the game getting 10 free FP every day if you only log in once a day...twice a day and you're at 20.
  • 5 diamonds for collections once a day is more than free for folks who complete GE every week.
  • Pickup all incidents is nice.
  • For those who do not use the 5 diamond collection the ability to manually collect and put 1000 FP on your bar is nice.... but since forgeplus includes full auto collect whenever you want it kind of negates the 1000 FP on the bar offering.
  • A 2 day timer in the Auction Dealer? How does this incentivize anything? While you could get a bit more gems and trade coins for the specific items the dwindling return makes it better to stick to 1day or 8 hour exchanges for increased earnings over time. Why would FOE want to give players a function that encourages not logging in for more than a day?
  • 15% boosts for attack/defense? Less than several event, AD, or GB buildings that are basically free? I'm still selling 10% attack boosts through my AD as I write this....hundreds to go!
  • Emissary boost? Oh, boy...where to spend those 2 additional FP each day?
  • A shuffle in the AD is kind of nice, but odds are the first shuffle, much like the 50 diamond shuffle will still bring nothing nice.
  • Waiting to see anyone displaying the Avatar frame...
Pricing:
  • $29.99-$69.99 for 28 days randomly depending on player?
  • This should be a small cost $3-$5 per actual month so thousands of players will sign up. Instead I foresee the majority of first round of players who give it a go never trying it again and I don't foresee our rich players even finding any reason to renew.
I know this isn't a feedback thread, but since the only feedback FOE appears to be interested in is what price point will be the most popular via their testing, so be it.

Last edited:

GoodyRocksU

Word of caution, it only applies to the world (server) you buy it on, it does not apply to your entire account.

Personally I see no value in it and think FOE has really missed the boat on this one.

Offerings:
  • The FP bonus should be aligned to age or current city FP production - like a 14% a week kick back on what was collected.
    • 10FP a week is a joke for any player - you start the game getting 10 free FP every day if you only log in once a day...twice a day and you're at 20.
  • 5 diamonds for collections once a day is more than free for folks who complete GE every week.
  • Pickup all incidents is nice.
  • For those who do not use the 5 diamond collection the ability to manually collect and put 1000 FP on your bar is nice.... but since forgeplus includes full auto collect whenever you want it kind of negates the 1000 FP on the bar offering.
  • A 2 day timer in the Auction Dealer? How does this incentivize anything? While you could get a bit more gems and trade coins for the specific items the dwindling return makes it better to stick to 1day or 8 hour exchanges for increased earnings over time. Why would FOE want to give players a function that encourages not logging in for more than a day?
  • 15% boosts for attack/defense? Less than several event, AD, or GB buildings that are basically free? I'm still selling 10% attack boosts through my AD as I write this....hundreds to go!
  • Emissary boost? Oh, boy...where to spend those 2 additional FP each day?
  • A shuffle in the AD is kind of nice, but odds are the first shuffle, much like the 50 diamond shuffle will still bring nothing nice.
  • Waiting to see anyone displaying the Avatar frame...
Pricing:
  • $29.99-$69.99 for 28 days randomly depending on player?
  • This should be a small cost $3-$5 per actual month so thousands of players will sign up. Instead I foresee the majority of first round of players who give it a go never trying it again and I don't foresee our rich players even finding any reason to renew.
I know this isn't a feedback thread, but since the only feedback FOE appears to be interested in is what price point will be the most popular via their testing, so be it.
Yes, my thoughts exactly. We'll articulate and outlined. KUDOS!

Augs III

My concern is the start of "Pay to Play". This has been the downfall of many games in pursuit of increased revenue. I personally avoid these types of structures. The old story of once the camel gets his nose under the tent. I will wait and see. My message to INNO ... don't get greedy, or you will lose far more than you gain. The current package just isn't worth it for a well run city. Might appeal to the newbs.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
My concern is the start of "Pay to Play". This has been the downfall of many games in pursuit of increased revenue. I personally avoid these types of structures. The old story of once the camel gets his nose under the tent. I will wait and see. My message to INNO ... don't get greedy, or you will lose far more than you gain. The current package just isn't worth it for a well run city. Might appeal to the newbs.

Hello there,

Here's the official Feedback thread for this topic.