• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I HAVE ONE NEIGHBOR ... ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9178
  • Start date

DeletedUser9178

Hello.

Where have all my neighbors gone?

After I won 2 PvP, my neighbor count dropped rapidly. Now I have 1 neighbor.
Will they ever be replenished?

Cheers,

DeletedUser

You beat them all up and they quit! No, just joking. So what most likely happened is that they've been purged because of inactivity. You should get new neighbors on the next Merge. Which world are you on?

DeletedUser9178

I didn't want to hurt them, only frighten them honest ... lol

I am in Brisgard.

DeletedUser2382

blah! that sucks, but shouldn't be too long before you're merged. Might as well make the best of it. Stock up on easy tower medals and take the opportunity to expand your friend list so you can do a few p/m s each day and get some chances at bp drops.

Chances are after the merge, those towers will get pretty tuff for ya!

DeletedUser

I will piggyback my questions here, since they are related. Are Characters within each World merged separately (in other words, merged into the general population), or does all the Characters a Player owns at that time get merged all in one move? With that, if a Player creates a new Character, does that Character have to go through the standard ~15 day wait before they join the general population?

DeletedUser

By 'character' do you mean your username / City personna? Because that character/personna/city is linked to your account...and you are only allowed one account per world. To have more than one character/personna/city in the same world, would be a violation of the Game rules.

DeletedUser

I am referring to one Username/Account... and all the Characters/Cities in that Account, each in their own World. Do they all move up into the General Population together or individually? And once an Account has a Character/City in the General Population, does any further Characters that are created have to go through the 'Starter Neighborhoods' again? Sorry, did not mean to be confusing, and definitely did not mean to imply anything illegal.

I currently have, in my one Account, two Characters/Cities, both in Starter Neighborhoods... one created a week after the other. When one is merged into the General Population, does just one move up or do both move up together within their perspective Worlds? And if I create a new Character/City after both my current Characters/Cities have been merged up, does that new Character/City have to start in a Starter Neighborhood, or do they just move straight into the General Population?

DeletedUser

independantly, based on start date for that city on that world.