• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] I invited friend, where are they now?? in the other- second world , Why??

DeletedUser

I invited friend, where are they now?? in the other- second world , Why?? I invited them to play in this world in my Guild. now they move- offered them different world. WHY?? :mad:

DeletedUser34

What do you mean offered them a different world? When you send them an invite they get a chance to play on whichever world they want. My best guess is they chose the other world. They can still play on yours, they just have to log into that world.

DeletedUser1515

What do you mean offered them a different world? When you send them an invite they get a chance to play on whichever world they want. My best guess is they chose the other world. They can still play on yours, they just have to log into that world.

He's probably talking about what happened to my friend yesterday, when he tried creating in my world it said it was full and he couldn't create - he had to create on the world I'm not on.

DeletedUser34

ahhhhhh yes, there is a count.....but, they are working on washing the innactives I believe, and once they do, your friend can then join....I would just have them keep trying every day. I think if they try Tuesday, they will get in. A birdie told me a wipe was scheduled for monday.