• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

i saw the new foe commercial

• Thread starter DeletedUser40061
  • Start date

DeletedUser40061

about this magic hammer producing resources with one strike...even though its just an ad to entice new players to this wonderful game, it would be kind of neat to actually use it. it would come in several levels. the hammer would be introduced in an event. so rare this hammer..like winning a premium bdlg that requires diamnods to build it, or as rare as the arena of victors etc. and you would encourage its production by adding fps to it. how big would it be? about the size of a standard pinkie. what you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40061

it wouldnt hurt to try it out..*cough -make it so devs *cough

Super Catanian

I kind of like this idea, although the part about it producing Diamonds might be too overpowered. Perhaps it could just complete the construction of a non-GB instantly. Kind of like a Finish Supply Production.

DeletedUser40061

i edited out part where you would get diamonds. *whew that was close. i wont post this in proposals because its just a fantasy of mine. its probaley 3-4 years away from becoming a reality.

DeletedUser

i edited out part where you would get diamonds. *whew that was close. i wont post this in proposals because its just a fantasy of mine. its probaley 3-4 years away from becoming a reality.
And yet it's in Proposals. Not for long, though. New items are DNSL. Moving to Forge Hall.

DreadfulCadillac

about this magic hammer producing resources with one strike...even though its just an ad to entice new players to this wonderful game, it would be kind of neat to actually use it. it would come in several levels. the hammer would be introduced in an event. so rare this hammer..like winning a premium bdlg that requires diamnods to build it, or as rare as the arena of victors etc. and you would encourage its production by adding fps to it. how big would it be? about the size of a standard pinkie. what you think?
areana of victorsisnt rare, lol
nor are preimum buildings, i win them almost every week in GE
anyway -1