• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Idea for a prize for daily quests

DeletedUser23148

I think it would be really great if you were to offer early age Champion Retreats as a prize. Say from Early Middle Ages to Colonial or even Indy. or maybe a retro kit to take existing Retreats back to an earlier age

Freshmeboy

Part of strategy is understanding mechanics of the game and realizing that planning is at its core...I have a Champs Retreat from each age after Iron because I asked questions and investigated this forum. While I don't do GvG, I won't rule it out in the future, hence the previous eras' retreats in my inventory. I'm sure a year from now I will look back and realize an underlying strategy escaped me in this age but decisions were made to the contrary. While I like that INNO is offering parts and pieces to their event set prizes, I don't expect them to pick up the slack because of my lack of foresight. Granting such prizes to high level players also creates unnecessary competition in lower ages that doesn't exist unless planned for...so, NO vote here.