• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

if u had 2 million dollars what would u do with it?

• Thread starter DeletedUser40473
  • Start date

DreadfulCadillac

invest, use the profits from investing for more investing, invest some more, use those profits for MORE investing..zand on and on and on
why would you let it sit in a bank?for starters, in order for it to be safe under the goverment you would need 8 bank accounts, with 250,000 in each.
When you could invest, then invest more, and keep investing till you are a multi millionaire or billionaire!?

DeletedUser40473

i dont now who tyler Skaggs is but it is sad that he died

Super Catanian

I would buy the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards I've always wanted, and every single expansion and variant available for the Settlers of Catan.
Then save up the rest...

DeletedUser40473

cool
I would buy the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards I've always wanted, and every single expansion and variant available for the Settlers of Catan.
Then save up the rest...
cool now its all pokwhatever not Yu-Gi-oh whats cool about the poksomething

Vger

Then save up the rest...
It wouldn't end well. You would be making the (all too) common mistake: Putting your *WANTS* ahead of your *NEEDS*.
The savings part fills a need. If you grow old and haven't saved, you are screwed.
Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, etc. fill a want. If you grow old and don't have any...you are just another old fart without Yu-Gi-Oh! cards (like me).

Super Catanian

It wouldn't end well. You would be making the (all too) common mistake: Putting your *WANTS* ahead of your *NEEDS*.
The savings part fills a need. If you grow old and haven't saved, you are screwed.
Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, etc. fill a want. If you grow old and don't have any...you are just another old fart without Yu-Gi-Oh! cards (like me).
Which is why I only have two wants ATM. I can buy a bunch of YGO cards for a few bucks, and the expansions for Catan, although pricey, won't make a dent on my savings. I understand where you're coming from, though...