• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

If your friend asked you what game you are playing and then asked you if he/she should play, based on recent developments, would you say yes or no.

Based on recent developments, would you recommend this game to a friend who asked about it?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • No.

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • Yes, if they would play on PC.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • No, if they would play on mobile.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morcimo

I would say no to anyone asking about playing this game and I will tell you why. I have been playing for some time. I am in the tomorrow level. When I began, I made a decision that I was not going to pay to buy any in game items. No diamonds or any enhancements & I have stuck with this. I am also not playing a military game nor I am not playing a guild game. I participate in the guild expeditions to progress, and the same with the continent map and both take me much longer because I haven't taken the time to learn the intricate details of the game play. I am simply trying to keep to myself and use the game for some basic time killing and mild enjoyment. (If it matters, I play this on a pc, and tried to play it on a tablet when I was hospitalized last year and it was near impossible to do so anything close to the same degree as the PC game)

I am frequently raided. I am raided by players who have either been playing for much longer than I, or who have spent serious cash to gather enhancements to be many, many, many levels above me. They attack me and steal my resources that I need in order to progress in the the game. (I understand that it is indeed a part of the game but not one I wish to be involved with). Right now, players have been taking the resources I worked/waited 4 and 8 hours for in order to try to eek out the last possible rewards out of the anniversary event. Even if I wanted to retaliate, I couldn't, again because they are so far advanced, I wouldn't even have a chance. On the rare occasion after this has happened, I have looked at their city, they have placed a city shield upon their city so that there is no way anyone could retaliate even if they wanted to. Fun.

I don't want this to sound like I am whining about it (even though you will think that anyways) I basically just ignore them and they eventually leave me alone after a few rounds, but another always takes their place, and the cycle repeats. I just wanted to let the people who make this stuff up, know that it really sucks the fun out of it when this happens. It's the reason I quit once and started over and it's the reason I am thinking of quitting again.

There should be options for folks to decide what parts of the game they want to be involved in. I know there are people out there who in every campaign and battle that will control every single move that every military asset makes in every battle. That's not me. I am the let's get through this and use the auto-battle option and hope we can somehow not make it take 5 days to win a couple of battles. It gets pretty discouraging this way to keep losing over and over. But I keep going because I remember all the time I have invested in the game up to this point. There should be a way to walk away and let other players know that we don't want to deal with what amounts to seems like bullying, and that they can just move on and leave me alone.

I just wanted to go my way, and didn't even want to say this. But I felt I needed to. I didn't want to have to register for this forum, because I don't want to get into arguments, and draw even more of these behaviors upon myself. But I felt I needed to say it and when I saw this topic, I decided it was as good of a place as any to do so.

So thanks for letting me rant a bit. Take it for what it is. If you drop by, I will always respond in kind to favorable actions, and will friend anyone who asks. One other thing I would like to see in the game is to be able to change the scenery behind the buildings. Not the city, just the land, as this one is getting pretty stale looking at the same topography each and every day.
Take care and enjoy your games.