• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] I'm curious

blueskydwg

How is it even humanly possible to average over 5K fights per day for 11 days in a row?
At one fight every 3 seconds (which in itself would be quite a feat) that is over 4 hours per day.
A more reasonable estimate of one fight every 5 seconds (12 fights per minute) that's about 7 hours per day.

And where would you find that amount of fights? I haven't done the math, but can you get that many fights each day in GbG? It would take a very cooperative other guild to be ready to swap consistently.

I guess you could do that in GvG - but the cost in troops for sieges and goods would be astronomical.

Just wondering.

Dursland

5k fights a day is really high, not likely done by human means. But to answer the second question yes high enough attack boost could do a lot of it in GBG, and there are ways of doing GvG where it's cheap - releasing sectors and so on. Also All Ages GvG is very affordable (especially if you're releasing sectors) since you can get tons of medals off level 100+ gbs.

Ebeondi Asi

I disagree on 5K fights a day means cheating. There are a lot of 500,000,000 +/ billion point players who are doing something like that to get ahead in the points count.
A player I was tied with, at 300,000,000 about four months ago now has 1.2 billion points where I have only 690,000,000 (in that World) now. He is deliberately doing extra fights, (as Dursland suggests) where I am not. No cheating by either of us. I have not checked, but I would think he is easily doing 5K fights a day, everyday. (He is a little sad/miffed that now he is in a daily battle for points position via so many others also doing endless fights to get/stay ahead in the points race, but is very glad to be in the Billion points plus club! . I do not care! about points that much to spend so much time on that one factor in the game LOL))
Just because you are not willing to spend five hours a day fighting to get "whatever" in FOE, does not mean plenty of others aren't.
I spend all day playing FOE. for thee years straight. Most every day all day, a few nights I could also be dong the chase for points, but as I wrote I do not care enough.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Under the right circumstances, 5K fights/day is possible. The player would simply need to commit to a lot of clicking. Cheating is not a foregone conclusion.

Angry.Blanket

5k is on the high side, but very doable, I have done 3k+ in GbG , I dont do much GvG right now but if I were that would add a bunch.
5 seconds per fight is slow, I can do 1 second some times if single wave with no rewards in GbG, GvG is much much faster.
I am very active in GbG because it is the only part of FoE I enjoy.

Sharmon the Impaler

Like others have said , it's high but doable. You also have to count the other points gained by goods to guild , raising GBs , etc. if you are just looking at the players points from an unmentioned site.I stopped PvP and GVG because of real life but they give a ton of points. I am up to 1.078 billion and this is only rising by 1.5 million a day on average since I dropped them

Meat Butcher

5k certainly is doable, I have seen a player get 17k fights in one day and that is definitely cheating.

If you have a favorable season in GBG, I think that amount each day while time consuming is very reachable.