• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I'm looking for a GBG centered diamond guild to join.

Brew J B

I'm looking for a diamond guild to join that is more focused on GBG than GVG. GVG is cool if that's your thing, I just don't care for it. I do 64/64 on GE each week, usually by Wednesday and get 'tween 7K and 10K fights per GBG season. I don't mind fighting in the middle of the night. I have a lvl 105 Arc, lvl 85 Obs, and a lvl 65 AI core. I also have 4 SOH and 4 Elephant Citadels. Let me know if you're this type of guild and need an online every day player.

MASUERADE

If you have not yet found guild. You are welcome to come and visit OHANA. We require everyone complete GE (64) and have an ARC level 80 minimum.
We are actively recruiting fighters for GBG. We are in diamond league. We don't really dive into GVG yet, but would like to in the future.
OHANA is a friendly guild that believes in fair play. We encourage building strong fighters and a strong treasury. We have multiple 1.9x threads.
As your daily automatic treasury ( DAT ) donation builds you earn use of higher yield threads, 1.92,1.94, 1.96 for positions 1 & 2.
We have threads setup for Treasury buildings that are non-profit. We regularly do non profit for other buildings as well. Currently we offer non-profit for a few military buildings. We don't do drama or big ego's. We realize this is a game!! We are a chilled group who like to fight, We strive to work with other guilds so everyone gets maximum fights in. So if you are looking to get your fight on with as little stress as possible come check out OHANA. Reach out for an invite.