• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Improve GE rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser35331
  • Start date

Mustapha00

This is another one of those topics which comes up for discussion now and then.

I wholeheartedly agree that a "change will do you good". But to what?

If the list SJS refers to above is accurate, then what should go away, and what should replace it? Or is merely reducing the odds on getting this reward while increasing the odds on getting that one enough?

DeletedUser35475

Well, it's all relative, a level 80 ToR @18.18% for 64 encounters comes out to about 12 Jades over the long term average per week so I assume anyone playing at that level for a year now won't see much value in any of the prizes anymore and anyone just getting at that level might. I can see if one has a low level ToR and perhaps does not complete 64 every week might expect what would be much rarer for them than to others to have better rewards though.
http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Temple_of_Relics#Rare relic (jade)

Not sure about your math there.

A level 81 temple has 32.5% chance to give a relic which works out to ~21 relics per week if you do all 64. There is an 18.18% chance that relic would be a rare so 3-4 jades a week would be expected.

DeletedUser32906

I’d love to see a 200 forge point jade added..... I actually hope for gold relics more than jade hoping a ritual flame or 100 forge points will drop