• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

wolfhoundtoo

I dont know what new players will post (but i wanted to see)? Heck they might hate the idea as bad as you all do.
I'll just call it a wash and move on. Algona thanks for your feedback, it was about the only post that wasnt
derogatory and provided some usable feedback...thanks again...MM.

Don't confuse feed back against your idea for being derogatory. I provided my view point and the reasoning behind it. If you had an issue with that I suspect that's a result of your ego more than the posts. Also if you don't want a back and forth conversation with other members of the forum you generally should avoid quoting their posts. I can't be 100% positive about anyone else on the forum but if you quote me that's you saying "let's discuss this'.

As for being derogatory feel free to explain to me the "YOU" that you posted in response to my view point that differed from yours. In other words look up the old saying about the "pot and the kettle".