• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

In Game Chat - How To UnIgnore?

DeletedUser

I have through one way or another ignored an individual that I now have to have the ability to see what they are typing. I've searched high and low for a way to unignore them and unless I'm incredibly thick, came up with no results.

1)Is there a feature to unblock/unignore someone?
*Yes
*No

If you answered yes to the above question, could you please explain where this feature is located, in the box below.

.______________________________________________.
|______________________________________________|

DeletedUser2145

Contact support and state which player you wish to unignore. At the moment, that is the only way to unignore someone.

DeletedUser

Really? it says to check the settings page and go to the ignore list. When I got to the settings page there was no ignore list. Perhaps if we had a choice of how to block someones chat that would be helpful. Such as 1. block for 15 min 2. block for 1 Hr. 3. block for a week. That is the way the game is set up for production, I don't see why it can't work for a block chat. The person I ignored was being a Baby and spamming. I reported and no one came to look. It's Sunday I Get it. No one to attend to problems. But Making a permanent Ignore: REALLY. C'mon Man. I just wanted some quiet. For a while. I talk to this player and yes he can be a pain but he is okay too. Maybe we should re-install the ignore list function and let the players decide how long to ignore someone.

just my 2cents

DeletedUser5821

When I ignore someone (afyter the recent update) it said go to the settings then the unignore list...Even after refreshing,going to IE,

re
fre
sh
ng
aga
in,
still no way tounigor(notthat I needeto atm,just antd o know beforeI actually wanted to uninore omeon)

Apologies for the up/down textan thehopp y wrds,just my eyboar goes screwy othe Frum

DeletedUser2145

Yes, it says that because initially the developers planned to implement an option for each player to be able to manage their ignore list. Since there is no public info for updates on that front, going to support is the way to remove an ignore or check who you have on ignore.

DeletedUser

well that stinks; i didn't make a note of all the players I've put on ignore for foolish tirades because the ignore pop-up indicates you can remove them. I went to setting today, couldn;t find the list and then found this thread.

I suggest you either get it working for setting so individual players can manage their ignore lists, OR change the pop-up to say you need to contact support to remove this player from the ignore list.

jus' sayin'

JKThree

DeletedUser11128

It might also be a good idea to keep track of your ignore list yourself, on a separate document... if it is true you can't access this information in the game.

DeletedUser

I can't think of any reason to UNignore someone after I purposely chose that option.
If it was an accident it should be easy to remember who it was and have it fixed soon after.
But then again, I give people several chances to redeem themselves.

DeletedUser9624

It might also be a good idea to keep track of your ignore list yourself, on a separate document... if it is true you can't access this information in the game.

I wish i had did this! I iggy folks for spamming, racial/derogatory slurs, and plain stupidity; however, i believe in second chances so it would be nice to uniggy someone for a second or third chance. Had i kept up with who I iggied, i could contact support to uniggy them - as it stands now, i have no idea who is on my iggy list. Keep up with it yourself!