1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

In need of trades

Discussion in 'Xyr Drama' started by ShadowKnight88, Aug 2, 2019.

1. ShadowKnight88

ShadowKnight88 New Member

I am currently in iron age and am in need of late middle age goods for trading down. If anybody is interested in trading,please send me a message with the link to a trade. I only have iron age goods and am also broke, please keep that in mind.Thanks

2. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Just a suggestion...
    Players are not likely to trade higher age Goods if you "buy" them with Forge Points. They will ask you to place FP in their Great Buildings, and, in exchange, they will accept unfair trades from you.
    Hope you find someone to help you!