• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incidents

Darn Cat

What do incidents look like? I think I clicked on one. I was trying to collect tax from a dwelling and apparently clicked on an incident instead.
It says to look at the roads but I never see anything on them. How do you expect me to click on something I can't see?

DeletedUser29726

They're usually tiny glowing objects. They can be debris or a tree on the road. Most of them are around the outside of your city though (land or water)

DeletedUser29726

here's a couple examples:
1578430920961.png

The kite in the tree in the lower left and the fruit stand with spilled apples in the top right are both incidents. You can see a faint halo around them from the flash.

Here's a buried chest:

1578431040958.png

An archaeology dig I think:

1578431064581.png

Farmer sleeping in his field:
1578431100801.png

Edit: One more (a road example since that was part of your initial question):
1578431373346.png

Basically anything that looks out of place might be an incident.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Catanian

Others include a rhino in a raft, a person teaching some kids under a tree, a T-Rex fossil excavation, SOS messages on the beach, and more that I can't think of.

The Lady Redneck

Most are in the wilderness around your city, and are as the others have described. They are also shipwrecks on the shore, boats on the water a hippo on a raft, SOS on the shore. Oil spills, fallen trees and road works all on city roads. They are not permanent, so you have to collect them when you see them.

Agent327

What do incidents look like? I think I clicked on one. I was trying to collect tax from a dwelling and apparently clicked on an incident instead.
It says to look at the roads but I never see anything on them. How do you expect me to click on something I can't see?

You really have to ask???

Use the Wiki!!!