• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Individual private forums for guilds only

DeletedUser35256

Proposal: Make a forum in the game for guilds.
Summary: Can we get a forum for our guilds due to our threads do delete over time. So with this any new members to a guild can open it up and view tips and topics this way we can tell them to refer to such as topic in our forum and that way we don't have to re type answers in our threads. Also this will help keep our threads clean less messages less confusion especially anyone new to FOE. Since we do verse other guilds we would like each guild to have separate private forums! Every guild has there own preferred way of doing things so with this I would think would be a nice addition and will help make the best of the guilds even better! Also each topic in a form should have a way to select who can view who can add edit etc.

DeletedUser32355

We have Guild Forums in-game. I don't think we need then in the forum, too.

DeletedUser21322

Please put in proposal proposal format. Only part of it is done.

DeletedUser35256

like in the game? Global>Guild Forum

View attachment 10111
yes thats what i thought but it says i cant use my guild unless im misunderstanding how to use it . i even messaged inno earlier and they told me to come here and make a proposal about it! So if im wrong i would appreciate it if you could tell me how to use it since the support system couldn't

DeletedUser26965

yes thats what i thought but it says i cant use my guild unless im misunderstanding how to use it . i even messaged inno earlier and they told me to come here and make a proposal about it! So if im wrong i would appreciate it if you could tell me how to use it since the support system couldn't
If you can't use it then you probably don't have rights, so you would need to be assigned rights to use it.

Guild rights

nxgbxb.PNG

a1a1a1.PNG

DeletedUser35256

ok yes i am but its just set up a little weird i think i didnt understand it! but also phone apps should have this cause alot of my members use this! i will fix my post at top to better make since of every thing exact ill have to do it later when i have more time!

DeletedUser26965

ok yes i am but its just set up a little weird i think i didnt understand it! but also phone apps should have this cause alot of my members use this! i will fix my post at top to better make since of every thing exact ill have to do it later when i have more time!
Yeah it's not the most intuitive interface, could certainly use updating but I wouldn't hold your breath on that.