• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Infiltrating Efficiency

DeletedUser

Is it efficient to infiltrate your enemies before attacking them? Is it worth the cost?

DeletedUser34

well in some battles you literally squeak by by 1 bar, so in some cases I think it is imperative.
But not always.

DeletedUser

It's only 100 coins, I do it all the time just to be safe.

DeletedUser

I don't recall that ever being a lot of coins. Give it a few days and 100 coins will be nothing.

DeletedUser

Yeah it is not really a lot of coins,and I think that it is helpful,it sometimes can save a unit or even two and I don't mind paying it because to train new unit I'll probably spend more and will have to wait few hours to train unit so I think it is worth it .

DeletedUser

It's starting to be not that much. I'm at 25,000 points. How far are you guys?

DeletedUser

Almost 170k,but for last two days i am wasting my forge points since I can't get goods to unlock my research and not many active ppl in my neighborhood so can't trade and i need stone,and NPC trader for stone want some crazy stuff like rope,salt...

DeletedUser

I'm at 80k, i'm in the same boat as you... No-one to trade with and im not wasting my dye on a 1:10 ratio. :evil:

DeletedUser34

well since you guys won't risk anything to gain anything, when I SLINGSHOT by you, don't go crying to Hell about it!!!

DeletedUser

The value of 100 gold does decrease rapidly as you progress, so it's not too big of a waste if you use it. However, in most cases, it is unnecessary. The only time you should consider using it is if your units are weak against the sector's units, as then 1 bar can mean the difference between the death of an enemy unit or the death of your own unit. But if they are not weak against them, then there is no point in infiltrating, and the 100 gold is better saved for something else, like additional forge points.

DeletedUser

Will we be able to trade with our guild members? In the market?

DeletedUser

Ok. That's good. I was afraid that I'd have to trade with my neighbors, and they aren't very active.