• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Info on guilds

DeletedUser28145

Is there a way to get info on guilds after you have joined one like there was before? Tks - jb

DeletedUser8152

A large amount of information can be found in the various tabs of the guild window. What are you looking for?

DeletedUser28145

Sent a message to 2 guilds asking questions - one of them accepted me without answering any of my questions, haven't heard from the other. Guild has 26 members and except for one other new person like me, they are all way, way up the scale so I would expect not to get much help from them - it would be normal to associate with those that have the same problems/interest in the game and not so far down as I am. And also I could only help the other new person like me.

Before I was accepted, I could click on the globe and get a list of the guilds in my world but that globe is not showing now so need a way to look at guilds.

Was in game from 10 am yesterday 'til 1 this morning - 15 hrs - and back up so far today for 5 hrs and so far only 2 members of the guild up on guild message center and one of them for a very short time. Only one has replied to my messages. I guess I need to find a guild that has some people in the iron age like me and some willing to help. I am almost through the Iron age but my city looks much like it did when I left the bronze age as I need some questions answered before I change things.

Also, in my world, fully 80% of the guilds are 1 or 2 people. Don't understand that as I would think that they would be at a serious disadvantage. Maybe I need to go to another world but have all this time here I hate to waste it. Also, which world? One with more guilds but how do I find them and what they are about?

Ylisaveta

jeb1000, check out KnightsofthePhoenix....my guild on Dunarsund, that's where you are, right? We have a mix, and are a pretty helpful bunch, not chatty particulary, but someone will usually answer questions on the threads fairly quickly. Look us up on global, read the Guild description, and if you want an invite, message me in game, same name as here.

DeletedUser28145

Jaelis, I must be dumb as a stump but I do not see global rankings at the top of this screen. Also checked my city and nothing there either.

Ylisaveta, tks - sounds like a plan. :)

DeletedUser28015

Jaelis, I must be dumb as a stump but I do not see global rankings at the top of this screen. Also checked my city and nothing there either.

It's at the top of the desktop screen, next your city name. It's not on the phone app, which is severely hobbled (no treasure hunt, for instance).

To see the list of guilds on the phone app, touch the arrow at bottom right, next to the 3 people, then touch Guild, then touch the cup/wreath on the left.

Last edited by a moderator: