• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inno Tower

Hi everyone. So I got an Inno Tower under my guilds advise. Once I put it up, I noticed that my happiness level went down from 120% to 80%. Also, the reason my guild advise me to build an Inno is because I have a lot of houses, about 21. I want to delete all my houses, but I'm not sure if deleting them will bring my happiness down again.
Can someone advise me on this? I would like to use the space for other GB's. Thank you in advance for your help.

Emberguard

Happiness levels:

Total Happiness @ Population x 1.4 = Enthusiastic (120%)
Total Happiness @ Population = Happy (100%)
Total Happiness @ Less then Population = Angry face (50%)

Deleting excess population will help your city’s happiness problem by reducing the amount of happiness it requires

Dont Kill Ken

Hi everyone. So I got an Inno Tower under my guilds advise. Once I put it up, I noticed that my happiness level went down from 120% to 80%. Also, the reason my guild advise me to build an Inno is because I have a lot of houses, about 21. I want to delete all my houses, but I'm not sure if deleting them will bring my happiness down again.
Can someone advise me on this? I would like to use the space for other GB's. Thank you in advance for your help.
Hagia and Traz can increase your happiness to offset INNO Tower. Lose the houses asap.