• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

InnoGames TV- October Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser25795

I noticed the DAILY quest icon do we get that soon too?

Freshmeboy

The black tower looks like it will steal a position in my city...a Bazaar or a Mardi Gras is going to bite the dust come the end of the month....good upgrade to my fp city..I did notice a scout province in the quests with no options...that will raise a few hackles.

DeletedUser26560

Any idea when the Halloweeny event will begin?
It is getting to the point where I am running out of space because of all these events.
FOE desperately needs to EXPAND the game Map, have better access to Expansions, Renovation Kits, One-Up Kits and Store Building tool items.

DeletedUser26154

FOE desperately needs to EXPAND

When the Lazy Players squawk and flap their More Land Wings, I laugh at them.
It is different when the Hard Workers at the end of their journey ask for room to grow.
My estimates put me 2 months away from having all the expansions in the game.
What am I going to do after that, when Nice Spend My Money Prizes are available.

I shake my head when Lazy People complain about wanting more land without working for it.
I understand it when Hard Workers rightfully request more space to showcase more winnings.
The longer we play, the more we earn.
I'm keeping this Garden because I like it.

6b44ef1a708106f2984f0167fb109ff2.png

Hard Workers at the End of the Journey should earn the privilege to purchase Land Packs.

DeletedUser31804

Check out the October IGTV episode and give us your feedback!
We’d love to hear from you!

Your Forge of Empires Team
Forgive me, I don't know where to post a question, however I'm hoping to voice an alternative option to "research a technology" I'm trying to stay in Iron Age for my guild, but I want to participate in the halloween event. Is this possible? (or should I intone any _questions?_)

DeletedUser26154

an alternative option to "research a technology"

Sometimes they have Donate Goods to Guild Treasury.
The Events are made for the Game Population as a whole.
The Heart of the Game is Progress.
One "Force Tech" every month or so isn't too bad, and makes the prize earned.

I-AM-UNIQUE-BY-MRF-i-robot-30881452-1920-1080.png

And if people want to camp Iron Age, of all things, that's more their problem than Inno's.