• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Interesting "Easter Eggs" Around The City Map

Have you seen the Easter eggs?

• Total voters

DeletedUser31219

My whole family plays FOE. My dad, .Robert. , keeps finding things like a kite in a tree, or a rhino on a raft. When you click on them, they give you things like forge points. He keeps finding them while I watch him play, but I can't seem to find them around my city. He made his account after mine, and also plays only on the iPad while I play & was registered on PC. Does that have anything to do with it?
Thanks,
Ziggy Maranto

DeletedUser28670

These are called "incidents". They haven't been formerly rolled out to all of us, but rumor says that a few people have been getting them as a field test or something, IDK.

DeletedUser26120

They are being rolled out for new players. The feature will be available to everyone once it's been fully tested.

DeletedUser31219

Thanks! I think they are cool and that they would benefit everyone.

Ziggy Maranto

DeletedUser28147

I don't believe they are just for new people, I have found about 6 of these "easter eggs" already since I logged on a few hours ago and I've been playing for about 7 months now.

DeletedUser28970

They rolled out the incidents today .... so far I got a set of dino bones and it was worth 5 goods (iron lol) Be still my heart!

DeletedUser

They are apparently rolling it out in stages to see how it goes. I just got them in my 3 active worlds in the last 2 days. They haven't given much so far, so if you don't have them yet you're not missing out on much. :D

DeletedUser28147

So, just updating since my last post, found an "egg", got medals from it!

From what I can tell so far it's basically a more interactive version of the treasure hunt, which so far, I like.
For those of you who don't know what the treasure hunt is. GET OFF YOUR PHONES! Go sit at a computer, that's the only way to access it.

DeletedUser31219

I sill haven't seen any yet. It was announced that more (but not all) players would be able to find them. They are apparently called "Incidents."

DeletedUser26120

those of you who don't know what the treasure hunt is
Treasure Hunt will be removed at some point - it's gone on Beta already.

Incidents and another feature (see beta spoilers forum) will replace it.