• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Interface Improvements Feedback

Ironrooster

I like the buff bar, but only when it's sticky like on Beta.

I like the Daily log in reward.
It appears the daily prizes are random since not all my cities have the same ones for day 1 or other days as well. But I like that - adds a little extra fun.

Zatrikon

The "Improved Buff Bar" is not an improvement. I want that information MORE visible, not less visible. Perhaps you can have the boosts stay visible until the user clicks on a "close" button.
I want to be able to see how many buffs I have while I'm using them! I want to know how many missile launches I have left when I do a battle, and how many Negotiation Rewards I have left while I'm doing negotiations, and how many Aid Goods I have left while I'm aiding! etc.

It would be OK if when you click on it to pop it out, that it would STAY popped out until you WANT to close it.

If you really want to improve the Buff Bar, make it visible from within the Campaign Map, the Guild Expedition, and the Guild Battleground!

DreadfulCadillac

The "Improved Buff Bar" is not an improvement. I want that information MORE visible, not less visible. Perhaps you can have the boosts stay visible until the user clicks on a "close" button.
I want to be able to see how many buffs I have while I'm using them! I want to know how many missile launches I have left when I do a battle, and how many Negotiation Rewards I have left while I'm doing negotiations, and how many Aid Goods I have left while I'm aiding! etc.

It would be OK if when you click on it to pop it out, that it would STAY popped out until you WANT to close it.

If you really want to improve the Buff Bar, make it visible from within the Campaign Map, the Guild Expedition, and the Guild Battleground!
This.

BklynGrl72

I don't like the new buff bar. I want to see all of my buffs. I don't like having to keep clicking on the box to see what's been used. If you want to keep it an option for other people who like it, that's fine. But I really don't like it at all. You can't even organize it to put whichever one you want to see on top. Please bring the old one back.

Vasabis

After update, currently city's boost (buff bar) are being shown at the top right corner of the window. However, only one boost is being shown constantly, and remaining boosts can be seen after pressing on the city's boosts button (see attached screenshot). It would be more comfortable, if player could be allowed to select, which boosts could be shown constantly. For instance, when I'm collecting resources from city, I'd prefer to see remaining count from Blue Galaxy double pay out. However, all I see is remainig count of supplies boosts.
After I press on buff bar, all city's boosts are shown. Then functionality could be something like that - the game could allow to press on some specific boost, and after pressing on it - that boost would be shown constantly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 7

LoveNkind

Inno has added a few things that make playing more of a chore. The worst is the pop-ups on so many buildings that severely slow down collecting all your fp and stuff, and make it painfully jerk-y. Please get rid of the third column in the Friends Tavern. You used to go directly to the Tavern Room, but now you have this distraction in the way. The buffs it gives are trivial and no advantage since everyone is pestered alike.
I don't care for the new Daily Bomb, like one extra incident in your face. It doesn't take much time, though. Naturally, some like it, and I expect that most would feel a loss if you took it away.
I love all the new buildings.

Sharmon the Impaler

Inno has added a few things that make playing more of a chore. The worst is the pop-ups on so many buildings that severely slow down collecting all your fp and stuff, and make it painfully jerk-y. Please get rid of the third column in the Friends Tavern. You used to go directly to the Tavern Room, but now you have this distraction in the way. The buffs it gives are trivial and no advantage since everyone is pestered alike.
I don't care for the new Daily Bomb, like one extra incident in your face. It doesn't take much time, though. Naturally, some like it, and I expect that most would feel a loss if you took it away.
I love all the new buildings.
They get the pop ups in razor sharp focus and correctly formatted and huge. They should spend more time developing the game and less developing their bank account. How come the readable fonts in the in the way garbage can't be copied over to the rest of the game ?

KrazyKanuck

Seems very odd that not everyone gets these changes. I only got the stacked GB buffs. I do not get the daily log in or any other changes. Other people are talking about it yet I don't get it. I put in a ticket and was told "The Daily Reward is not presently available for all players, and may not be added to all accounts." what is with that response? Some people get rewarded for logging in and others do not?

Pericles the Lion

Seems very odd that not everyone gets these changes. I only got the stacked GB buffs. I do not get the daily log in or any other changes. Other people are talking about it yet I don't get it. I put in a ticket and was told "The Daily Reward is not presently available for all players, and may not be added to all accounts." what is with that response? Some people get rewarded for logging in and others do not?
It's called an "A/B test". INNO uses them to evaluate player behavior while the test is running. At the conclusion of the test, they decide if everyone, or no one, gets the feature being tested. "Haves" and "Have nots" are not perpetual.

planetofthehumans2

The buttons need to be at the bottom of the page and not pushing the chat bar over the space shuttle where I can't see if I need to collect on my space settlement or not. I also don't like how it collapses because I need to see how many negs/fights I have from my GB. I'm not sure why my aiding bonus is on top, I have no clue how many BG's I have left when I'm collecting my city!!

I would also like to see the bar on GBG, GE and the continent map for the same reason!! If you're upgrading the bar - put it to all the areas that they are useful!

On mobile the whole page is jumbled and for some reason the "collect all" icon is in the middle of the page rather than on the side. Sorry I didn't take a screenshot on mobile, usually I use PC.

PJS299

I didn't realize that the buff bar was a part of the A/B testing and will only be launched on mobile only. I play about 98% browser so while I'm delighted to learn that I won't have to deal with that much longer. More clicks? Haven't we already seen improvements in the game to detract from physical energy to start down that trail again? (Not to mention it's annoying as heck to not be able to see your GB charges....:mad:)
It's not an A/B test. I'm pretty sure it's permanent.

Katydid Shedid

I play on my computer, not on a cell phone & that will not change as I am disabled and cannot work a cell phone.

That being said… This new change that collapses all of the Counters for HC, BG, TT etc. down into 1, sucks! Now don't get me wrong it's nice for 95% of the day to have them all small only taking up 1 Square space… But during the time that I am trying to see how many TT collections I have left, it's really super annoying!

I'm wondering why we can't choose the icon we want on top? Or why we can't have it open while we are actively doing other things? It's nice to be able to see the counters when were trying to figure out how many of something we have left & I used to just be able to glance over there and watch it. Now I have to keep clicking on it to keep it open if I try and do anything else it automatically closes. :(

On the plus side, I do like the NEW Daily Login Bonus! Though I'll be honest when I say the amounts are a little bit cheap. I understand that the treasure chests we work our way to are worth more but. 1 or 2 FP… Really? You get more than that by doing RQs. Seems to me it should be at least 5 FP, but I guess since the Goods are only 10 of 1 good, you made the FP count comprable. Still I think you guys are being a bit tightfisted where the Daily Login Bonus is concerned. :)