• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inventory sort feature

Merciana

Does anyone know if there is a way to sort our inventory items so the level 1 buildings are next to any upgrade or selection kits? Currently it appears the only way to see them together is to search for them. Would love to just sort and see them grouped.

Dursland

Best you can do is (on desktop) go to consumable items tab. All upgrades should be grouped together. Then in buildings tab event buildings should be grouped together.

There's no way to do a side by side comparison of both groups, only by searching for specific ones like you said.

Ebeondi Asi

Type in (at least part of) the name. Though that still leaves out some kits where the item is included in a sort of variety pack. But for most buildings the typed in name will get you all

Mor-Rioghain

I've also been frustrated more often than not just because I couldn't remember the name of a pre-branched event building, for instance, if I'd acquired one in a later event. (Example: The Mountain Reserve branches into 3 options and the one I kept searching for was the one I wanted, Eagle Mountain). What's worked for more often than not has been to consult the Wiki for things like event items and I'm often able to find things in that manner. I have to admit that while the system might be a bit clunky it's a far sight better than it used to be which was literally dozens upon dozens of pages of items in alphabetical order from most recent era to most distant. It was impossible to search for example for Ritual Flames and know that you had a total of 60 - but in 7 eras. You literally had to page through them and then just keep track manually! o_O

Or, what you've done by asking here is always pretty succesful as well! Good luck! :)