• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is Colossus worth it?

Tarkkus

I hear arguments back and forth on Colossus; lets hear yours.
My take on Colossus is, not many 4v4 buildings give you population, medals, attack, and FP- yeah coins too. It is expensive though. I have seen upgrade at 30k and 2 days prior I bought one for 10.2K

Agent327

It isn't expensive if you get it during Events. If it is usefull to tyou or not depends on your playstyle as it does with every special building.

Tytan the Great

I would say it is still useful. 6 FPS plus attack boost in 16 square is still competitive with all the new event building. That’s why it’s still got bid at a relative high price. I’m still looking for 3 more upgrades to max it out, but I’m not willing to pay that much though. I bought one for about 20k, which i think is fair. But sometimes I saw it in the 100k which is way too much. Last I heard, it will be available in the antique dealer soon as a direct buy, but I bet it’s gonna be pretty expensive.

Just An Observer

What are the odds of Colossus showing up as a prize to be won at top level, meaning plenty of chances to get the leveling upgrades, in any special events later on?