• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is it worth building a Goods building that you don't have a map booster for?

Tunka Manin

One of my worlds primarly focuses on trading goods over battling (I have a seperate world for that). ANd it's been a year since I last played this game but I just realized again that not every goods building gives you 10 good every 8 hours. However doing the guild expeditions, I notice a LOT of times I need a good, it's always something I'm NOT boosted for. Thus the title of the thread.

Graviton

I'd say no, it's not worth it. Build only the goods buildings for which you have boosts, then trade for the other goods.

No, do not build a goods building that you don't have a booster for. Instead, work on finding a camper of the era of the goods that you need as a long-term trading partner, and use your neighborhood. Trade down goods if you really need to.

The Lady Redneck

As the others have said only build the boosted goods buildings. A tip I was given early on which has worked well for me is to also keep the two goods buildings for your previous 2 ages as well as that gives you a wider choice of goods to trade with.

Tunka Manin

As the others have said only build the boosted goods buildings. A tip I was given early on which has worked well for me is to also keep the two goods buildings for your previous 2 ages as well as that gives you a wider choice of goods to trade with.
so far, for my EN world, I tried to keep two of each boosted goods building for the current era (EMA) and a single of each for the previous eras. THat world I don't usually fight

The Lady Redneck

If I were you I would build a ToR in that city to get the relics from GE. And you need to get rid of whichever EMA goods building it is that is not boosted. Level up your LoA (And your Arc) FoD and GT would also get you more goods. Do you definitely intend to do Trade only and no fighting at all in this world? As my instinct wants you to build the rest of the Triad so you can go plunder even more goods.

Last edited:

Ironrooster

I only do it to satisfy a quest. However, having already made the investment, I leave it until I need the space for something else.

Lord Pest

Terrace farms build x number of each of the 5 goods every 8 hours. An Arc and a CF and 1.9 donations can allow you to get lots of goods and remove all your goods buildings.