• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is Statue of Zeus worth bothering with?

DeletedUser32328

Plus adding a Zeus is WAAYYY cheaper than the FPs required to level the CoA. First level is only 60 FPs, if I am not mistaken. (Too lazy to look, but I'm almost positive.)
40. Then from level 1 to 2 it's 60.

DeletedUser32328

OK - here's an analysis in FanBlog:

+ Certainly the advantage of this GB is low construction cost. To achieve a 30% bonus to attack it costs 2500 fp in total, and for comparison Cathedral of Aachen costs 2950 with the second extra bonus in the form of coins (not very useful) and a much larger space requirements. Castel del Monte takes already 3410 fp, so nearly 1000 fp more (though with much better second bonus), and also much larger surface needed.

So Aachen is only a total of 450 FP to get to level 10, and since I already have the Cathedral of Aachen, I think I'll just continue to level that up until I get near the 10 level. Then add Zeus for more attack power.

If you use FP swaps those costs will likely go down and the gaps will probably be smaller.
Given the small size however, I would still put Zeus in now as well. Then you can alternate between them and each time take the one with the lowest amount of FPs needed for the next level to add 3% bonus.

Just my two cents.

DeletedUser16522

I would have all 3, then level which ever one requires the lowest FPs. If you level CoA and the next level is say 375 FP and you have CdM that needs 350 FP to level, I'd jump to CdM. The same would apply if you do GB FP swap threads. Then you getting the most boost for FPs spent at any given time. The old saying, more bang for the buck! This is looking at sheer power to your attacking army with disregard for coins of CoA or FP of CdM!