• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is there a Gas shortage?

DeletedUser26154

Gasoline has the largest building in it's class. A whopper of a floor plan, 7 x 4. That's 28 greedy little squares hogging up precious map space.

Most people might try to produce goods with buildings that takes up less space. I got lucky. I make Explosives and Tinplate. Those are the two smallest production buildings by space, 3 x 6 [18] and 4 x 5 [20].

DeletedUser13838

An LNG plant it even larger at 30 squares and it actually produces gas. It also requires the least amount of workers to staff. They're all miserable though.

DeletedUser26154

Thanks and sure sounds miserable, too. I had a brainfart and thought he meant Oil.

DeletedUser11463

Generally the goods from the bigger buildings tend to be in more demand, but you can also trade at a slightly lower ratio and still get trades taken. So LNG (Gas) might be 98 for 100 bionics data. But over time shortages tend to work out as some people will build 2 or 3 of the things and do many trades for things they don't make.