• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is there a logical reason that I can't make an unfair trade?

Joeyjojojo

same thingto make huge piles of Goods from Chateau. you have to do endless work ofr recurring quests.
Depends on what you mean by "huge piles". I get plenty just from the recurring quests I complete from collections plus 1.9x donations. When I just enter a new age I'll cycle the UBQ (in ages that have it) and probably spend FPs a lot more but only upon entry, then it's back to just normal use. Also, I love my Chateau(s) but find it mostly useless in Iron Age where the recurring quests are easy enough to do plenty of without coin/supply reward boosts, and the goods have fairly low value (except stocking the guild up for GBG)--it just takes up space that can provide FPs or attack bonus. IMO recurring quests in IA are mostly useful as a source of FP packs, which aren't boosted, so no reason to bother with CF down there. Truce Tower is a better goods gathering option if you're planning on camping IA.

ahsay

Huh? By using the goods I make in GBG ofc. Chateau is truly the best and all but it doesn't let you earn thousands of FPs in a week old city. Goods buildings are the best for zooming up your early game progress
No they're not. You don't "zoom" up. You plan ahead. Before you enter a new age you acquire the goods first.

ahsay

Too bad FoE doesn't use their own trade ratios. Instead of offering goods to us at 10 to 1.

Wwwoodchuck

Me. These are primarily responsible for my 1 week Iron age city earning thousands of FPs in GBG
Someone knows a secret technique here! A 1-week IA city making thousands of FP from GbG by using goods they produced in goods buildings. I think it would be difficult to even have 1,000 IA goods in a 1-week old IA city unless they camped I BA for a few years and traded up.

Trading options should be expanded upon both ways, ratios and amounts much higher, so less trades need to be made all round... would make trading large amounts much easier.

LaGoulue

When I see a lower age player with an Arc, I presume that unfair trades had been made with friends or guildies to get the necessary goods to plant the Arc. I've done it both as a giver and receiver.