• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Is there a way to clear army management 8 slots filled with one single action in mobile?

Nice2HaveU

In mobile, army management 8 slots is filled and option provided for clear one by one. Looking to find a way for getting cleare all slots in one go. Please suggest if there is a way, since won't be fighting with same army if they have less health bar and completely next opponent is quite different so getting clear in one shot for me is much helpful. Have no idea about how it is on browser/desktop, but any workaround available in mobile means great.

BruteForceAttack

In mobile, army management 8 slots is filled and option provided for clear one by one. Looking to find a way for getting cleare all slots in one go. Please suggest if there is a way, since won't be fighting with same army if they have less health bar and completely next opponent is quite different so getting clear in one shot for me is much helpful. Have no idea about how it is on browser/desktop, but any workaround available in mobile means great.

No there isn't a quick reload option :)

DevaCat

Unfortunately there's no option for the op's one-shot unload either, which I would enthusiastically go for. :)

Kranyar the Mysterious

Often just one for me after my last GBG battle... Autobattle, then some language, and some clicks to get back into the troop menu, but just one to actually empty the slots! :p