• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is Tomorrow the future?

danlgraw

Just built 2 nutritional labs, and was going to start production on a grand scale, but much to my surprise I need lots of diamonds to produce more than 10 goods at a time. Is this how it will be from now on? If so @#$%& OFF!

DeletedUser3679

Just built 2 nutritional labs, and was going to start production on a grand scale, but much to my surprise I need lots of diamonds to produce more than 10 goods at a time. Is this how it will be from now on? If so @#$%& OFF!

No. Do you have everything to produce the refined goods? Coins, supplies, and especially the raw goods?

cbalto1927

No, you dont need diamonds to produce the goods. If you didn't have the goods needed then it would give you an option to pay diamonds to produce goods needed. If you have all three Goods producing GB's and level it up to the max, then you would be able to get modern age goods. Some buildings such as Bazaar, Soccer fields, and Mad Scientist also produce current age goods. As long you use the Revo kit to bring these buildings to current age if you get them before Tomorrow's Era. I also would check the markets for previous age goods and trade in for current age goods.

danlgraw

Public apology
Sorry I was so raped up in the "fun" of the soccer event and lost track of my goods. My bad.