• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Issue with Units during Battle Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for your patience while we correct this issue. However, if you wish to leave feedback, please do so as we value your input.

Your Forge of Empires Team

PaHe

The deployment fix has not helped with the negotiation problem that has now arisen as a result. The Guild expedition arbitrarily charges diamonds on 1st and 2nd and 3rd attempts ranging from 10 to 30 diamonds and takes the attempt off the board

DeletedUser8152

The deployment fix has not helped with the negotiation problem that has now arisen as a result. The Guild expedition arbitrarily charges diamonds on 1st and 2nd and 3rd attempts ranging from 10 to 30 diamonds and takes the attempt off the board
Are you sure this isn't because you lack the required goods? It tries to charge you diamonds to replace them.

DeletedUser23864

I have been encountering another issue with battles when they have ended. The sound from whatever unit went last sometimes carries on non-stop after battles are over, and continues even when leaving the field. It does not stop until I refresh the page. I do not think it's an issue on my end, as I am on a gaming computer and experience no other problems at all throughout the game. It seems to only do it when I click on the last man to kill directly(which automatically makes the unit travel), instead of traveling first and then striking the final blow.

DeletedUser12884

They still don't have this bug fixed, used diamonds to heal units and it didn't take when returning to battle. . . I guess it is Inno's way of making money the dishonest way

DeletedUser26154

They still don't have this bug fixed, used diamonds to heal units and it didn't take when returning to battle. . . I guess it is Inno's way of making money the dishonest way

I've been on the lookout for that since I've first seen it come up on the forums.
What you are describing has never happened to me yet, but I'm not calling you a liar.
I do a lot of combat and I look at stuffs.

goats 5.jpg

I'm also a regular diamond spender so healing units is a normal thing for me.