• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

It happened to distract. Fellowship is St Patties style!

stymie of Suwannee

I don’t mind the game layout, just disappointing that it’s so time consumptive. And trying to be different by copying the past. And their recent math has been off. But plenty of time til then.

xivarmy

To be fair it's not even live on beta yet to complain on beta :p It's just in the new, now-more-painful-to-view spoilers section speculation that it's "st patrick's style".

UBERhelp1

I don’t mind the game layout, just disappointing that it’s so time consumptive. And trying to be different by copying the past. And their recent math has been off. But plenty of time til then.
We still don't even know the balancing, if the task lists will be the same, etc. Don't draw conclusions based on leaked images. It could be an improved version, it could be a worse version. Should be arriving very soon on beta though :)

Sledgie

This last event showed me how little MTG cares about it's clients. They ignored my complaint and I am done with events. This gouge until they bleed attitude is actually their official policy now , expect more of the same. Probably will be increasing the prize line cost to 20$ USD but still deliberately cripple it like they did in the wildlife event. Why not change the game into one big event and get it over with ?
No, they're just adding a second premium prize line for another $15 or 2/$25. I'm not joking.