• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Jad a beer, so i need to get this out

DeletedUser

Guys, the definition of POACHING is someone already in your guild, and me messaging him persuading them to leave yours and join mine. I have never done anything more than offer someone an invitation to my guild. I can also show screenshots of messages by these players telling me to invite them that you state i'm "poaching" ALSO, when someone posts in a forum that they need a guild, of course guilds are going to extend their offers, this is not the definition of poaching. If someone choses my guild over yours, or someone extends an offer to someone posting in the forums it is part of the gaame. Funny how all the other people who posted, did not get attacked by being called a poacher. I sense a little jealousy and I don't like it. If someone does not choose to join your guild, whhopty doo go find another person, but don't stand there and attack a friendly player, who is just enjoying the game. Poacher...really? Have a good day everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a few words on the subject. There is no need for name calling at any level. Even if someone tries to persuade a person to change guilds, that is part of the game. I do not believe that there was anything more than invites to someone looking for a guild. The game is meant to be friendly and there should be no animosity EVEN IF someone were to approach another player to change guilds.

DeletedUser

Thank you Gimccla, I appreciate your thoughts of the matter, and I totally agree. I felt so insulted, to be called a poacher? Man..that pushed a button I didn't even know I had haha! Have a good one

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just jad a beer too and suddenly crave poached salmon, don't know why.