• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

joining guilds on mobile

• Thread starter DeletedUser32439
  • Start date

DeletedUser32439

will this ever ne fixed, it is so annoying that i have to try to get on a computer just to join a guild i want.
i search a guild, and want to join,on computer you click the guild and the option to join is there
on mpbile you press on the guild name and....nothing.

how can it be so hard to have a button....>JOIN GUILD.

DeletedUser32439

why...i can see that from a GVG point of view...but for everything else. i dont see the difference

Agent327

Mobile players can not see the guild forum. Where PC players take the time to learn and get to know the game, mobile players are always in a hurry, so they mess up a lot. Aiding on the PC is much easier, so PC players aid and mobile players drop it pretty fast. Same goes for GE.

It's the difference between someone playing at home who has the time to play and someone who tries to do some things fast while waiting for public transportation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31440

Mobile players can not see the guild forum. Where PC players take the time to learn and get to know the game, mobile players are always in a hurry, so they f### up a lot. Aiding on the PC is much easier, so PC players aid and mobile players drop it pretty fast. Same goes for GE.

It's the difference between someone playing at home who has the time to play and someone who tries to do some things fast while waiting for public transportation.

Please remove the profanity, it is not needed here.

DeletedUser32439

unfortunatly, how people play the game has nothing to do with it. and is meaningless.

they moved the platform to mobile, but didnt implement all the features.

i'd like to hear from inno why they didnt implement everything, and will they do it in the future.

Agent327

unfortunatly, how people play the game has nothing to do with it. and is meaningless.

they moved the platform to mobile, but didnt implement all the features.

i'd like to hear from inno why they didnt implement everything, and will they do it in the future.

How people play the game has everything to do with it. The big guilds are not looking for mobile ballast.

I can give you the answer Inno gives everytime all the time.

"They are working on it"

Except GvG ofcourse, cause that isn't possible.

Lancer

I'm a guild leader in a (Jaims World) guild that only consists of 5 members at the moment. The founder and I are always completing level 3 of GE. The rest contribute but not as far. Anyways, I'm solely on mobile. I do not have a good enough functioning PC for desktop play. Although, I do miss out on some options that you have when using PC as opposed to the MOBILE version.

Lancer

I'm a guild leader in a (Jaims World) guild that only consists of 5 members at the moment.

The reason I continue to stay with this guild of such few members is because I have been with them since the first day I downloaded the game and made a account. I'm content but could be a much greater asset elsewhere.

DeletedUser30900

The reason I continue to stay with this guild of such few members is because I have been with them since the first day I downloaded the game and made a account. I'm content but could be a much greater asset elsewhere.
Well, instead of finding good players, you can go and find a good guild and let everyone of your guild join it. Bigger guild means more swaps, more trades and more Arc :)

DeletedUser32439

so, agent327 is telling us all that inono left out some features when making the mobile platform becasue .....some guilds dont like it. ?

DeletedUser

Guilds prefer that mobile users do not join them.
Not true except for GvG guilds. I have an awesome GE focused guild on Y that has multiple mobile players, and they are at least the equal of the PC players.
Guilds prefer that mobile users do not join them.
Again, not true except for GvG guilds.
Let's face it. Mobile players are a pain in the ass for the active players that play on a PC.
Some of the mobile players I've seen are more active than I am. And I lead 3 guilds.
A lot of guild leaders are too shy to say that. But yeah, if you are mobile only, maybe your guild gonna suffer from it.
How? Other than GvG.
Mobile players can not see the guild forum.
Heck, half the PC players don't know it's there.
Aiding on the PC is much easier,
That is just factually wrong. The only advantage on PC is that if you aid from Event History you can tell who's aiding you. Aiding from the guild/friend/neighbor list is faster and easier on mobile.
Where PC players take the time to learn and get to know the game, mobile players are always in a hurry, so they mess up a lot.
Where do you get these "facts"? You apparently are out of touch with how modern technology is used. You should hang around with more people who are comfortable with mobile technology, it might open your eyes.

Bottom line is good guild leaders judge players on their own merits and not on what platform they use to play the game. The only exception to that would be guilds that are heavily into GvG. And even they would probably take a few active mobile players who could help fund the guild Treasury especially if they're in an era where the guild is short of members. After all, the sieges and DA slots have to be paid for by somebody.

DeletedUser26965

Not true except for GvG guilds. I have an awesome GE focused guild on Y that has multiple mobile players, and they are at least the equal of the PC players.

Again, not true except for GvG guilds.

Some of the mobile players I've seen are more active than I am. And I lead 3 guilds.

How? Other than GvG.

Heck, half the PC players don't know it's there.

That is just factually wrong. The only advantage on PC is that if you aid from Event History you can tell who's aiding you. Aiding from the guild/friend/neighbor list is faster and easier on mobile.

Where do you get these "facts"? You apparently are out of touch with how modern technology is used. You should hang around with more people who are comfortable with mobile technology, it might open your eyes.

Bottom line is good guild leaders judge players on their own merits and not on what platform they use to play the game. The only exception to that would be guilds that are heavily into GvG. And even they would probably take a few active mobile players who could help fund the guild Treasury especially if they're in an era where the guild is short of members. After all, the sieges and DA slots have to be paid for by somebody.
I think I'm going with the Agent on this one. Mobile players? Something just plain wrong there. I think this is how they play FoE;

BoundenPlayed3-1024x544.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

I get these "facts" from the game. Unfair trade in the guild? You can bet your ass it is a mobile player. Levelling a GB when it is not supposed to be levelled. Mobile player. You do not even have to ask them what way they play. You can see it by their actions.