• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Jupiter

BSkelton

Just curious when we should be expecting the release of the Space Age Titan. I am quite disappointed with the military units from the Jupiter age as I continue to use my units from Space Age Venus quite effectively. Just hope this lives up to the name "Titan" as they were the ones who battled the gods - the buildings and units should be just as epic.

Ebeondi Asi

Recently once a year of late seems the be the rule for Ages. Sooo... would expect to read about Titan on Beta in March? and then April for live.

I'm happy with my SAJM troops. LOL

Jackshat

Just curious when we should be expecting the release of the Space Age Titan. I am quite disappointed with the military units from the Jupiter age as I continue to use my units from Space Age Venus quite effectively. Just hope this lives up to the name "Titan" as they were the ones who battled the gods - the buildings and units should be just as epic.
Dunno, but my SAJM sniper and fast units are devastating.

Jackshat

The Smurfs (Harpoons) work better I think
That always retaliate feature does make it a nasty system. I just love being able to hit first with gliders and whittle down some opposition attack...especially gliders vs gliders.

Harpoons ("sniper" class) do rip through poorly defended adversaries, to include armor.