• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Just one sector

Darth Mole

I have control of 1 sector in Col Age GvG. I'm the guild founder so have all the rights. There's no where to go - surrounded by bigger stronger guilds so want to get rig of the sector ans start again.
Can't for the life of me find out how!!
There's no Grant Freedom option - any help??

DeletedUser

I have control of 1 sector in Col Age GvG. I'm the guild founder so have all the rights. There's no where to go - surrounded by bigger stronger guilds so want to get rig of the sector ans start again.
Can't for the life of me find out how!!
There's no Grant Freedom option - any help??
The only way to get rid of it is to for someone to take it from you. You can't release your only sector on a GvG map.

DeletedUser3882

Can’t release HQ if it’s your only sector.
Attack your way out (and hope you tick someone off that’ll attack you back) OR delete your defense army and replace with all Rogues.
Message one of them and see if they’ll take a easy sector off of your hands.
Some *may* charge a “fee.”

DeletedUser34480

It is kind of weird problem... probably, you don't want to delete a defense army?
If not, I can spare 1 troop to occupy that sector, ha-ha :)

DeletedUser26965

I always wondered, and it seems likely to me but never tried it, but what if you dissolve the guild, I would think that would boot you off the map, I would like to know if someone has actually done it.

DeletedUser27889

Ask one of the surrounding guilds to boot you off the map. Many will be happy to do it.

DeletedUser31735

If none of the guilds around you will take you out just attack them and attack them until they agree to take you out!

DeletedUser

I always wondered, and it seems likely to me but never tried it, but what if you dissolve the guild, I would think that would boot you off the map, I would like to know if someone has actually done it.
Yes. Even if you've just taken it. It becomes an NPC tile. I just tested it to be sure before I spoke.

DeletedUser

Did you just take a sector with your guild and then dissolve your guild to answer the question? That is some serious dedication to fact finding. Hope it was a solo guild at least =)
LOL
It was. I used 1 Color Guard with 7 Rogues to take out an Iron Age sector with only 3 DAs, then dissolved my level 2 solo guild and re-formed it. :D