• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Kartuga

DeletedUser34

Has any of the Inno Groupies pre-registered for Kartuga?

DeletedUser

Finally looked at this game and it looks fun. Kind of reminds me of Sid Mier's pirates though, with the exception of being able to navigate your ship directly into the city.

http://kartuga.com/

DeletedUser

Just looked into it. Looks like fun; I'll be registering in a moment.

DeletedUser

meh doubt I'll go get on a boat anytime soon.

Yea I'm waiting for the West type game to be built on Mars and we inadvertently run into Aliens. But the aliens have been listening to our radio/tv broadcasts and they understand our spoken languages. So in game you can continue being a human astronaut explorer (adv), alien dueler, take black ops missions from Govt Military, or work on repairing your broken ship of a town. NASA\Aliens would provide quests to accomplish. Crafting will play a big part. We get to find weapons left behind by the USSR\USA failed mission attempts to Mars like the blaster of 1000 truths and other Alien artifacts of crash landing sites all procurred by mining the martian planet.

Yep Inno I just served that to you... now go make it and I'll play it.

DeletedUser

Checked it out and it looks interesting. I pre-registered, don't know if i've been around long enough to be given access though.

DeletedUser

The ratio is (height/weight)*GMT +2 = 2.2
And before you ask: It's a german company, so no silly inches, feet, hands, lbs, yards, am's, pm's, gallons and such allowed in your calculation!

DeletedUser34

I am totally IN!!! You can't get closer to perfection than I am.

DeletedUser34

HEY HEY...don't be spamming!!!!!! Geeze Daniel!!!!!!!
Don't be hatin either. You just can't measure this awesomeness ;)

DeletedUser

worth_1000_words.jpg

You know, I still can't see Dom in this.

DeletedUser

Saw the trailer and read the Dev's first hand experience. Can't wait to play this game now. When is the beta coming out!!

DeletedUser

Alpha challenge is coming Nov. 24. 16 lucky players will get to experience the game before it is release. If it wasn't for work, I'd send in my application. :(