• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Keeping It Interesting

Darkest.Knight

Since I cannot respond in a similar post because it had become unconstructive and closed I'm posting a similar one with few of my personal choices for keeping it interesting. I started the game first by looking at the top characters and comparing them to the lower one's, was obvious that top guys removed the unnecessay GB's for their era. I limited the number of lvls in these "unessential" building to 10, I've since removed 5 GB's and I refrained from the beginning the one's that seemed useless. It appears that a mindset is driving most new players to put up way too many GB's, I put up a minimum to allow me to focus on acquiring resources needed to move as quickly as possible along the tech tree. I didn't put up some of the buildings that almost everyone does pretty early, Alc for example was way too big for the limited amount of available space. Plenty of other options for military units, I've done all of the settlements and get some from the Townhall and I found Japan settlement particularly easy, put up 12 Timeless Dojos, built some military buildings, was fine until got to end of questline. Everything changed pretty quickly that way, no boredom. I did move along pretty quickly and have been playing in most recent eras for a while, it has become a bit more challenging to it changing. Put up the buildings that I like for the end game and now working on lvling them up, always thought it was a fp game so I'm working on lvling up fp buildings and buying best buildings when available in the market. Doing pretty good on fps, cranking out at least 1500/day. We'll c if I can top out at around 2000fps/day, still have 9 terrace farms and some other marginal buildings to replace w/something better. Also thought as a little temporary side game I'd c how much gold/coin I can produce in a day, not sure top at the moment but last time I checked it did 330M/day. Been buying 120+fps/day for quite a while, purchased over 46000 fps so far, should be able to keep it going for quite awhile, will eventually become self-limiting due to ever increasing fps cost, lol, over 2.4M/fps now. The Battlegrounds is my most recent interest, been working on increasing my attack skills, coming along slow but surely. Not even close on attack, 1100% isn't much so have a way to go. Since I like numbers I watch my rank standing, I'm satisfied w/my progress, 225 at the moment. It might take a while to pass next on list, quite a few players respond when I pass and make a quick move forward. Some take a while but I'll eventually wear them down, always have so far. Couple of more months and I'll have been playing for 4 yrs and, by the way, I'm cheap and haven't spent a dime on the game. Quite generous for Inno to permit, so I certainly have no complaints.