• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Leaving A Guild And GE

Nushka1

For whatever reason level 2 of my GE is not open. It has the lock but the donate button operates. I don't know what or how much to donate, I've sent a message to the Guild but got no response. If I quit my guild now, will I be able to continue the GE without a guild, will I have to join another first, or can I just make my own?

Nushka1

No. The Week session will end if you Quit. If quit and join another Guild, that Guild's GE will not be open to you until the next session starts again n the next Tuesday.
Many people quit Guilds on Monday and join new ones on Monday for that reason. Best to quit the week of Neighborhood change. the you also will become eligible for GbG that week. otherwise you will have to wait an additional week.

PS do not bother to donate your own Goods. they will NOT open level 2. Only the Guild leaders can open the levels.
Thank You